We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 3rd International academician and research conference “Philosophy and scientific and technical creativity in the chronotope of technical university”.
The conference would be held on the 21st of May 2020 at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on the base of Department of Philosophy. We invite for the participation researchers, lecturers, professors, Ph.D., students.
1. Philosophical reflection of the current stage and social perspectives of scientific and technological progress
2. Creativity and scientific and technical activity in the realities of Real and the horizons of Possible.
3. The ensemble of the scientific, technical and humanitarian components in the chronotype of university education.
4. Discoveries, inventions, and means of their implementation in the modern arsenal of the scientific and technical sphere of Ukraine.
5. Technical University as a social space for fostering a creative personality.
6. Beauty, goodness, and truth in value aspects of scientific and technical creativity.
7. The development of philosophy, science and technology on the dialectical basis of the unity of Common, Single and Special.
8. Social work design in the implementation of scientific achievements.
9. Demographic, environmental, information security as a humanitarian content of education of scientific and technical activity.
To participate in the conference, the contributors should send to the email email@example.com the following documents:
1. application for the participation in the conference (see Sample);
2. abstracts of the lecture(see Guidelines for the participants);
3. a digital image of scientific advisor’s review of the abstracts(for students).
The deadline is the 30th of April 2020.
Before the conference, the collections of the conference proceedings would be published in print.
Abstracts – up to 3 full pages!
We will be glad to welcome you among the participants of our scientific event!